Do you want to get rid of WordPress overheads?
Let’s output static HTML and get rid of that overhead.
- If you use “?” in the permalink, adjust it that use slash-separated.
- You can select the pages you wish to output in the options screen.
- Outputs static HTML to the level below the folder where WordPress is installed.
- Click the WP2HTML link in the sidebar, go to the plugins page.
- Set the options and the pages not generated, the pages to add.
- Click the Save button.
- Then you will see a list of paths in bottom of page. Check the paths.
- Click the Genarate button.
- Genarated the static HTMLs.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “wp2html”.
- Select the “WP2HTML” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP2HTML” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP2HTML” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP2HTML” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add “Convert URL to absolute path” option.
- Bug fix.
- First version.