Gravity Forms Google Sheets Connector sends form submissions from Gravity Forms to Google Sheets when anyone submits a form on your site. Learn more at crmperks.com
Gravity Forms Google Sheets Connector Setup
- Go to Forms -> Settings -> Google Sheets then add new account.
- Go to Forms -> select any form -> Settings -> Google Sheets then create new feed.
- Map required Google Sheets fields to Gravity Forms form fields.
- Send your test entry to Google Sheets by clicking “Send to Google Sheets” button.
- Go to Forms -> select any form -> Settings -> Google Sheets Logs and verify status of previously sent entries.
Connecting Google Sheets account
Connect any gravity forms form to Google Sheets by safe and secure Oauth 2.0. Additionally, you can connect multiple Google Sheets to Gravity Forms.
Map Google Sheets fields
Select any Google Sheet then Map gravity forms form fields to Google Sheet fields.
Filter Gravity Forms Google Sheets entries
Either send all entries to Google Sheets or send specific entries based on user input. For example , only send those form entries to Google Sheets which contanin work email address.
Manually sending entries to Google Sheets
You can automatically Send gravity forms submissions to Google Sheets when a user submits a form. Also, you can manually send gravity forms submissions to Google Sheets.
Gravity Forms Google Sheets logs
View a detailed log of each gravity forms submission Whether sent or not sent to Google Sheets , You can easily resend any entry to Google Sheets.
Premium Version Features.
Following features are available only in premium version. Gravity Forms Google Sheets Add-on.
- Map Gravity Forms Phone Number fields to Google Sheets.
- Send Gravity Forms attachments to Google Sheets.
- Create Un-Limited Google Sheets feeds.
- When any user submits a contact form, track gclid, utm parameters and geolocation.
- Lookup customer’s email or phone number using popular email and phone number lookup services.
- 20+ premium addons
Need Google Sheets Plugin for Contact Form 7 ?
We have Google Sheets add-on for Contact Form 7. Integration for Contact Form 7 and Google Sheets
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
Gravity Forms to Google docs
- You can directly save Gravity forms entries to Google docs.
- Simply Select Google sheet then map form fields to Google sheet fields.
- Gravity forms entry will be added to Google sheet when anyone submits a form on your site.
Gravity forms Google drive
- You can easily save Gravity forms entries to Google drive.
- Simply install this free Gravity forms Google drive plugin, map form fields to Google sheet fields.
- All form submissions will be automatically saved to Google drive.
Contributors & Developers
“Connector for Gravity Forms and Google Sheets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Connector for Gravity Forms and Google Sheets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added “gravity view” support.
- converted direct file urls to gravity download url.
- fixed “product field” issue.
- fixed “entry date” format issue.
- added “update entry data in google sheet row” feature.
- fixed multi dimensional Array issue.
- fixed “send when payment completed” issue.
- fixed gravity forms icon issue.
- fixed “undefined post function” issue.
- fixed “afl utm tracker” issue.
- fixed “afl utm tracker” issue.
- fixed “skip header line” issue.
- fixed “xss date” issue.
- fixed “diss-connection” issue.
- fixed “duplicate entries in sheet” issue.
- fixed “multiple pages in sheets” issue
- extended “send entry to sheets” option.
- added “insert row” option.
- fixed google account keys issue.
- fixed gravity quiz addon.
- fixed entry_date field timezone.
- fixed append new rows to sheet.
- removed email when searching for files.
- fixed single checkbox field.
- added “get sheet fields” error message.
- fixed invisible success message issue.
- updated settings.
- Initial release.