Move articles to the end of post titles, for improved title sorting
WP Article Order looks for common grammatical articles at the beginning of post titles, and moves them to the end with a comma. This is useful with post types that are commonly ordered by a literal title like movies, music, events, etc…
- WP Term Authors
- WP Term Colors
- WP Term Families
- WP Term Icons
- WP Term Images
- WP Term Locks
- WP Term Order
- WP Term Visibility
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
- A Christmas Story
Christmas Story, A
The White Rabbit
White Rabbit, The
The Big Lebowski
- Big Lebowski, The
- Where can I get support?
- Basic: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-article-order/
- Priority: https://chat.flox.io/support/channels/wp-article-order/
- Where can I find documentation?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Article Order” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Article Order” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
[0.1.1] – 2015-10-28
- Add German language support
[0.1.0] – 2015-09-08
- Initial release