If you’ve written a question or answer on any Stack Exchange site and you would like to share it with your readers, you are no longer limited to pasting a static link. Instead, StackTack will embed a live widget with the contents of the question and some of the top rated answers.
- Upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- To insert a StackTack widget, click the Stack Exchange icon in the toolbar.
- Are all Stack Exchange sites supported?
Yes, all Stack Exchange sites are supported.
- Can I have multiple instances of StackTack on the same page?
Yes, the widget can be embedded multiple times on the same page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“StackTack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “StackTack” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug that prevented requests to the API from using HTTPS
- Added a paragraph to the global settings page
- Moved the JS and CSS for the dialog to separate files
- Added individual widget options
- Added ability to display only a single answer
- Added options page
- Updated to latest version of StackTack