Simple FAQ gives you ability to create very simple FAQ on your site (questions and answers). You can add question and answer using WordPress panel.
- Unzip the package and upload the Simple FAQ directory into your wp-content/plugins directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin from plugins page.
- Put the short code
[display_faq]in your page.
- How I can change styles of it?
Currently Simple FAQ uses only two classes:
<span>element with answer.
- Why plugin is so simple?
Because that is general idea. If you want more functions – put post on forum and I’ll consider code improvement.
- Can you extend this plugin?
If you have any ideas – just let me know.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple FAQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple FAQ” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- completly redisgned – new look and feel closer to WP 3.2 family
- new option – status (published / draft)
- bulk operations
- removed as shortcodes
- extra slashes in quries
- small bug fixing (slashes)
- change width of text input
- more columns displayed on admin page
- brand change
- possibility to css styles
- more description
- wordpress 3.x compatibility
- bug fixing
- fixed bug with bad url to icons
- fixed encoding
- updated queries for current_user
- first release v 0.1