The plugins screen shows the tested version and the last updated.
Unofficial & closed plugin
- It will be displayed in red.
- If it is good, it will be displayed in green.
- If the verified latest version is different from the current WordPress version, the version is shown in red.
- It indicates in red when the last update date is over one year.
Display on Dashboard
- Display the plugins with the problem on the dashboard.
- Can see the data collected automatically once a day on the dashboard.
- Will notify you of the latest data by email by set intervals of days.
plugins-conditiondirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Plugins Condition” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Supported WordPress 6.4.
PHP 8.0 is now required.
Will notify you of the latest data by email by set intervals of days.
Supported WordPress 5.6.
Supported WordPress 5.3.
Will notify you of the latest data by email every month.
Can see the data collected automatically once a day on the dashboard.
Optimization of plugins information acquisition.
Fixed a color display issue with version numbers.
Add dashboard widget.