Plugin shows in the admin bar:
* the number of SQL queries during the WordPress execution
* the amount of time in seconds to generate the page
* memory load
Admin bar can be enabled in your profile:
"Users => Your Profile => Show Admin Bar".
This information also added to the bottom of the source code as HTML comment.
- install and activate the plugin on the Plugins page
- you can see in the admin bar the number of SQL queries, the amount of seconds to generate the page and memory load
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “info” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- code cleanup and refactoring
- minor changes
- fixing minor bugs;
- adding screenshots;
- fixing bugs;
- show info in the admin bar;
- initial release;