This plugin adds a GitHub Repository Embed Block to the Block Editor.
It is developed on GitHub. Contributions welcome!
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Embed Block for GitHub
- Install the plugin and activate.
- Go to the editor and choose GitHub Repo block.
- Add the URL of the repository and see the magic happen.
Contributors & Developers
“Embed Block for GitHub” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Code refresh and dark mode support. Props @vsc55: https://github.com/audrasjb/embed-block-for-github/pull/2
- Added @pedromendonca and @vsc55 as plugin contributor for their multiple contributions ♥️
- Localization/internationalization fixes. Props @pedro-mendoza: https://github.com/audrasjb/embed-block-for-github/pull/1
- Small fixes
- Plugin initial commit. Works fine 🙂