Best code management & injection plugin for WordPress
Why Easy Code Manager?
- Inject CSS, JS, PHP and HTML code to: Pages, Posts, Custom Posts, Categories, Tags, Auxiliary (e.g. Everywhere, All Posts, Blog Index, etc), URLs, Regex, Inverted Assignments and more
- The editor was developed for writing code and will not strip tags
- Why create custom plugins? Just add scripts from the web such as CodeCanyon, JSFiddle or GitHub
- Easily create and test all of your scripts in one dashboard
- Add all your front-end mods without touching core Theme files
- Add back-end functionality without touching core WordPress files
- No need for FTP. Add your code, click Save, see the change
- Add your social, YouTube, Google analytics or advertising code
- Streamline your website development whether solo or in a team
- Teach yourself to code or teach others to code in the classroom
- And… probably a million other uses
How does it work?
Easy Code Manager is designed to be easy to learn and fun to use. In fact, adding scripts and styles can be done in as little as two steps:
* adding your code directly into unique code blocks
* assigning where these code blocks go
ECM code blocks can be assigned to the header of pages, posts, and categories. If you require more placement accuracy, then you can use code block shortcodes and place them directly in the editor of your page or post.
- If you’re upgrading from older versions its highly recommended to backup your database before upgrading.
- Upload the ‘easy-code-manager’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click ‘Easy Code Manager’ link in the main navigation (left side of your Dashboard).
Why was the ECM plugin developed and what is it used for?
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Code Manager – The High-Performance Custom Code Snippets Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Re-Write the Plugin for better performance
- New UI & UX
- Fix: Styling fixes for WordPress version 5.5
- Enhancement: Updated ACE Editor to v1.4.12
- Enhancement: Improve snippet manager
- Enhancement: Add placeholder option
- Added: Option to disable auto-indent
- Added: New language modes
- Fix: Double space being converted to dot on mobile keyboards
- Fix: Backspace not working with some mobile keyboards