Enhance WordPress gallery shortcode content with the Zurb Foundation Clearing lightbox. Just enable and all gallery shortcodes will use Clearing.
You can add a gallery just as you normally would including setting up the number of columns.
The plugin supports up to 6 columns for any gallery, it will fall back to 4 column grid for invalid values.
MOBILE: Note that the foundation mobile classes have already been added for each gallery size.
That said you can use the filters below to alter any foundation classes applied to the
There are also a number of filters devs can use to alter output.
Verified contrib2dev project #9086f6999a63a347ba7a70c521d52222. Support this project on contrib2dev.com.
- prso_found_gallery_large_class -> Foundation large class for grid block
- prso_found_gallery_small_class -> Foundation small class for grid block
- prso_found_gallery_image_caption -> Filter caption for each image in gallery
- prso_found_gallery_li_class -> Filter class applied to each li item in block grid
- prso_found_gallery_output -> Filter overall html output for gallery
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start adding galleries to posts/pages via wordpress add media interface
More info in GitHub repo – https://github.com/pressoholics/prso-foundation-5-clearing-gallery
- Will this work without Zurb Foundation
No. This plugin will only work with a theme using the Zurb Foundation framework, version 4 and 5.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zurb Foundation 5 Clearing Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Zurb Foundation 5 Clearing Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Confirmed plugin supports WordPress 4.0
- Added some filters for devs to use