With a meta box, you have available your pocket favorites while you compose your documents.
This plugin allows you to integrate your WordPress site with Pocket (https://getpocket.com). The integration happens through a Consumer Key generated for your Pocket Account at https://getpocket.com/developer/apps.
- Upload WTPN-Pocket-Nav to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to https://getpocket.com/developer/apps and create your Consumer Key.
- Go to the plugin settings at “Settings > WTPN Settings” and put the Consumer Key that you got at the previous step in the required field.
- Now you have it available in your posts edition pages.
- How I log in my account?
This plugin will open a tab asking your permission to bring to you your favorites from your Pocket account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordsTree Pocket Navigator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordsTree Pocket Navigator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Meta Box added to posts and pages screen with the user’s Pocket links.
- Fixed CSS presentation for the Post Editor Screen.
- Improved the code to avoid unnecessary requests against Pocket service and bug fixes.