This plugin customizes the effects of WPRocket plugin. Allow us to adjust the way js/css loads on the page.
Improves the scoring on PageSpeedInsights by improving the Core Web Vitals.
Visit the Seocom website for more information about SEO or WPO optimization
- Install “WPO Enhancements” either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server inside the wp-content/plugins folder of your WordPress installation.
- Activate “WPO Enhancements” plugin via WordPress Settings.
- It’s done. Easy, isn’t it?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPO Enhancements” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPO Enhancements” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix. Debug operators removed
- Bugfix. Unable to load resources followed by a hash symbol.
- Bugfix. Invalid return due to erroneous testing.
- Versioning fix.
- Bugfix. Inverted boolean condition. If site had excluded urls always will return as wprocket deactivated.
- Bugfix. In some cases the page could render empty.
- Added compatibility checkbox for plugin “Recaptcha in wp comments” on configuration page.
- Forces WP Rocket cache purge when updating options
- Adding User Agents clauses on WP Rocket Advanced Cache options forces full disable of WP Rocket plugin.
- Detection of WP Rocket plugin enabled.
- Guard clauses moved inside functions
- Improved methods while detecting WP Rocket settings.
- Bugfix. loadExt library now loads the right way.
- Initial Release.