Feeling inspired and being highly motivated can help elevate new content creation. Install this plugin and each page you see while logged into your WordPress dashboard will show you a new inspirational quote in the top right corner of the dashboard.
Whether you’re blogging to make money or just want to write the most incredible articles for readers, don’t leave any ounce of motivation behind. Once activated this plugin automatically works and there’s no need to worry about any settings.
Documentation & Support
You can find full details about the plugin and how it works at MoneyCortex Personal Finance or contact the creator on Twitter
Support can also be provided using the WordPress support forum.
If there are more inspirational and motivational quotes you’d like to see added to the plugin please send them in any they can be added to a future release.
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ section in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘wpadmin-motivation’
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button
- Activate the plugin in the Plugins dashboard and see a quote in the top right corner of your dashboard
Using Manual Upload
- Upload the zipped plugin folder to your ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ page in your WordPress dashboard and see an inspirational quote in the top right corner of your dashboard
Will the quotes show on the front end of my website?
No. They are only visible in the WordPress dashboard.
Where is the settings page located?
There isn’t one required for this plugin, it works automatically and there’s no settings to change. This also helps keep the plugin light and avoid bloat.
How can I add my own quotes?
Please fork the plugin to add your own quotes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPAdmin Motivation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPAdmin Motivation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release
- Add more quotes