This Plugin will add a twitter timelina as a sidebarwidget to your wordpress-blog. This timeline is provided by twitter as you can see here.
Now you dont need to copy and paste the code from twitter with your settings anymore, just install the plugin and set the options.
- Easy install
- Panel for easy configuration
- Customisation via CSS in settings
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
Installation via WordPress
- Go to the menu ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Install’ and search for ‘WP Twitter Timeline’
- Click ‘install’
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure widget via widget-settings in your dashboard.
Any Questions? So write me a comment under http://blog.ppfeufer.de/wordpress-plugin-wp-twitter-timeline/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Twitter Timeline” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Twitter Timeline” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Ready for WordPress 3.5
- Ready for WordPress 3.4
- Fixed: Own CSS on Multiwidget.
- Ready for WordPress 3.3
- New: Backgoundcolors for shell and tweets
- Update: Translationfiles
- Fix: hide widget-titlebar if its empty.
- Add: Option for textcolor (head and foot)
- Update: German Translation
- Initial Release