“Post View Count” is easy to use and light weight post views count plugin. it allow you to display how many times a post type had been viewed.
- Light weight plugin
- No third party dependency
- Post views display in backend post grid.
If you’re stuck or ever have any questions or need any help regarding the use of this plugin, you can email us on email@example.com.
Following the steps below, you can get the post views count form up and running in seconds.
- Upload ‘wp-simple-post-view’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Q. I have a question?
A. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Post View Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
- Display post using order by post view – ASC/DESC order.
- Reset all post views added functionality.
- minor updates.
- Added settings page with dynamic text option : “Post View” — This text is editable though backend.
- fixed issue “Deprecated: Non-static method”
- fixed issue “Order by filter”
- fixed issue “function error”
- fixed issue “Sort ASC or DSC give me critical error https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sort-asc-or-dsc-give-me-critical-error/”