Facebook business chat for WordPress
👉 Official Site | 📃 Documentation
❤️ Free service provided by Groundhogg and MailHawk!
Add Facebook Business Chat to your site in 5 minutes!
Having chat on your site is paramount to providing a quick and cohesive customer experience for your visitors.
By being able to chat with customers you can answer their questions in real time, and provide useful tips an insights without them having to find it on your site.
You can use this plugin as long as you have a Business Facebook Page, and Facebook’s chat service is 100% free, like this plugin.
This plugin has a direct connection to Facebook and doesn’t require you to sign up for any third party service. All you need to to is provide your Facebook Business Page ID and you can start chatting with visitors.
We currently do not provide any premium version of this tool, we just hope that you find it helpful.
🔎 At A Glance
- Add Facebook Business Chat to your site.
- Control the greeting message on globally and per page.
- Communicate with visitors off site through Facebook Messenger.
- Guest chat and Facebook login supported.
- Device display and control settings.
- Show different greetings depending on their logged in status.
- Integration with Groundhogg enables you to personalize the greeting message.
- Groundhogg, The best CRM and Marketing Automation plugin for WordPress.
- MailHawk, The easiest way to send email from your WordPress site.
- FormLift.net, Create better Keap/Infusionsoft webforms.
- AdrianTobey.com, CEO & Founder.
- Complete the guided setup
- Start Marketing
- Upload the zip archive
- activate through the plugins manager
Does WP Simple Chat require any paid chat service?
No, WP Simple Chat uses Facebook’s Business Page Chat plugin which is free to use as long as you have a facebook business page.
Do visitors need to be logged into Facebook to use the chat?
No, if you enable the guest chat features in Facebook any non-logged in user will be able to chat with you.
Do visitors need to be on the site to chat?
No, once a visitor starts the chat it opens the chat in their Facebook Messenger, so you can continue the conversation off-site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Chat for WordPress – WP Simple Chat — by Groundhogg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Live Chat for WordPress – WP Simple Chat — by Groundhogg” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- TWEAKED Removed “Facebook” from plugin display name and plugin image assets.
- ADDED Groundhogg affiliation.
- ADDED MailHawk connect.
- TWEAKED Reformatted a bunch of code.
- FIXED Tested up to number.
- FIXED invalid function call.
- ADDED Option to disable chat on posts.
- ADDED Compat for themes without wp_body_open.
- TWEAKED css and UI in post metabox
- FIXED make sure Contact is present before doing GH replacements.
- FIXED hide when logged in not working.
- ADDED additional display settings for improved user experience.
- ADDED Groundhogg replacements support for the greeting message.
- Initial Release