WP Photo Effects gives your photo beautiful and moving effects, you have shortcodes with different attributes to make any effect. This plugin gives you some pre-defined classes to apply style directly on images without doing any code.
You can find all the available shortcodes, classes and code preview in the documentation link
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name \”WP Photo Effects\” in Search Plugins box
- Find the \”WP Photo Effects\” Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
How to use this plugin?
Just after installing WP Photo Effects, You can use any of the provided shortcodes and classes by WP Photo Effects
Contributors & Developers
“WP Photo Effects” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Code Optimization
- Remove Freemius SDK
- Compatible upto WordPress 4.9.8
- Added More Styles/Effects
- Integrate Freemius
- Add Classes to apply styles on images
- Fixed css issue
- Fixed list item style issue
- Add Border Radius Feature
- Fixed css bug.
- اﻹصدار اﻷولي