Set your anchor name in the options page.
Typical use case: a big picture in the header you don’t want people
to be bothered with every time they click on an internal link. But
you still want that beautiful picture to be there.
Feel free to contribute:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Just use the automated function from inside your WordPress dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wp-permamod” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “wp-permamod” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update the latest tested WordPress version
- Revert to 0.1, working on unstable features in a separate branch
- Small fix to handle the case you’ve not set an anchor name.
- Now asks you for a custom anchor name
- Trivial, but still works.