It is a plug-in that displays a notepad on the widget. The data is saved in LocalStorage in the browser, so you can use it easily without login.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “WP Notepad”.
- Select the “WP Notepad” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Notead” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Notead” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Notead” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 14 April 2021
* Minor correction
Release Date – 3 March 2020
* Initial Release