WP-Imgur syncs your Media Library to Imgur, and serves your images
from Imgur servers.
- Syncs images from /wp-content to an Album on Imgur.
- Auto Syncs new uploads.
- Auto Syncs image edits.
- Takes into account different image sizes.
- Does not modify the Media Library, and is easily uninstallable.
- Thanks to Alan Schaaf and the Imgur team.
- Click Plugins > Add New in the WordPress admin panel.
- Search for “wp-imgur” and install.
- After installation you will need to authorize the plugin to upload
images to your Imgur account.
- Once authorized, Sync once to upload your existing Media Library.
- That’s it! All further uploads and edits are auto synced to the Imgur
servers. The images on your site are now being served from Imgur.com!
- Can I disable Auto-Sync?
Yes. Auto-Sync can be disabled by unchecking the corresponding
checkboxes in the
Media Library Integrationsection.
Note: You will need to manually sync if you disable Auto-Sync.
- Can I revert back to serving images from /wp-content?
Yes. The plugin does not modify your Media Library in any manner. On
deactivation/uninstallation the image paths will immediately revert to the
Additionally you may also empty the images synced to the Imgur Album by
Contributors & Developers
“wp-imgur” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “wp-imgur” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated default localizations.
- Switches to full handlebars for ember-i18n.
- Fixes build for missing
- First release or wordpress.org.
- Fixes media uploader settings save bug.
- Upgrades to Arrow 1.6.0.
- Adds optimized distribution. Does not include dev packages.
- Initial readme.txt.
- Initial Release on GitHub.