This plugin performs image recognition when uploading images. It uses Google TensorFlow.js for image recognition.
Image recognition starts when images are uploaded from WordPress Media Library. Recognition results are automatically registered as captions of images.
- Image recognition results are only in English and Japanese.
- When uploading files with the Browser Uploader, image recognition does not work.
- WP Image Recognizer works with Chrome, Firefox, and iOS Safari, but not IE.
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Image Recognizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The plugin now works on iOS Safari.
- Image recognition results are now available in Japanese.
- First release.