This plugin performs image recognition when uploading images. It uses Google TensorFlow.js for image recognition.
Image recognition starts when images are uploaded from WordPress Media Library. Recognition results are automatically registered as captions of images.
- Image recognition results are only in English and Japanese.
- When uploading files with the Browser Uploader, image recognition does not work.
- WP Image Recognizer works with Chrome, Firefox, and iOS Safari, but not IE.
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Image Recognizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Image Recognizer” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Image Recognizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- The plugin now works on iOS Safari.
- Image recognition results are now available in Japanese.
- First release.