Everybody loves fading in and out; this plugin will create the fade-in and out effect in the text. It is an superb excellent way to transition between announcements. Admin can add more announcement using plugin text management area.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2011/04/22/wordpress-plugin-wp-fadein-text-news/
This plugin will create the fadein and out effect in the text. It is an superb excellent way to transition between announcements.
- Easy to customize.
- Short code available for page.
- Short code available for post.
- Supports localization
We have three options to install and configure this fade in text plugin.
- English (en_EN) – Gopi Ramasamy
- Polish (pl_PL) – Abdul Sattar
Direct upload from website admin
Upload from website admin with ZIP file
We have 3 option to configure this plugin click here to see more info.
Q1. How to arrange the plugin fade-in setting?
Q2. How to update the existing plugin text?
Q3. Is possible to add the plugin more than one time in the same post or page?
Q4. How to group the announcement?
Q6. How to change the fade-in text CSS?
Q7. My question is not listed in this FAQ?
More info : click to go
Contributors & Developers
“WP fade in text news” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP fade in text news” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
FadeIn_bFadeOutt and quote problem solved.
Now we can add HTML content in the textarea…
Tested up to 3.4
Tested up to 3.4.1
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your gallery
New demo link, http://www.gopiplus.com
Tested up to 3.5
Tested up to 3.6
Added some security feature.
New admin look.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (FadeIn.po) available in the languages folder. Translators Welcome.
- Supports network multisite website (Manual table creation required).
- Tested up to 3.9
- Small security update.
- Tested up to 4.0
- Added option to enter expiration date.
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.3.1
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.4
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 5.2
- Uninstall option added. All plugin reference and plugin table will be cleared during uninstallation.
- Converted admin JS alert message into WP class file.
- Tested up to 5.3
- Tested up to 5.4
- Tested up to 5.5
- Tested up to 5.7
- Tested up to 5.8
- Use the plugin short code in the widget.
- Tested up to 5.9