Insert button upload image to imgur.com using api and add to comment box
In wp-admin click Setting / Imgur Uploader Settings to insert imgur Client ID before start plugin, if you checked Add TinyMCE to Comments box checkbox it will add tinymce editor in comments box in frontend.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Imgur Uploader Settings to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Editor Imgur Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix show to comment box via guest
- Fix error return 0 when uploading failed
- Insert button upload image to imgur.com using api and add to comment box