A plugin to easily implement a drinking age gateway on WordPress sites.
- Restricts access to users until they verify they’re of drinking age.
- Supports just about every nation in the world.
- Customizable CSS.
- Upload plugin folder to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin
- Adjust plugin’s settings by going to Settings->WP Drinking Age
- Now enjoy WP Drinking Age Gateway!
- How do I use this plugin?
Activate the plugin, and modify the settings for your site.
- Will this impact my SEO (Google Ranking)
to activate the gateway, and so it will not appear for them at all. The script is executed after the page is loaded, and
the content is rendered.
- What source is used for legal drinking ages?
Legal drinking ages by country are referenced from ProCon.org
- Why the hastle, can’t I just input a specific age?
Plugins exist that allow you to set a specific age requirement for visitors. This is for worldwide alcohol brands. All countries don’t have the same drinking age.
So solutions where the gateway is based on a static entry age aren’t viable. An age, and location must be gathered by the gateway to determine if a user is credible
to enter the site. Tequila consumption in Mexico is legal 3 years earlier than it is for residents of California.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Drinking Age” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
As this is the first version, there is not much to say.