This plugin checks how much free space is available on the disk/partition used to
host your WordPress installation and send an email when it is less than a specified
minimum level configured by the administrator of the website.
The configuration page can be found under “Settings – Disk Free” menu.
- Create the directory wp-disk-free in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Upload all the plugin’s file to the newly created directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin using page “Settings – Disk Free”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Disk Free” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- added icons
- data validation optimized
- adapted to WP 5.8.2
- better input management
- fixed translations
- fixed textual info
- added notification email for free disk space back to normal
- first internal release