This plugin checks how much free space is available on the disk/partition used to
host your WordPress installation and send an email when it is less than a specified
minimum level configured by the administrator of the website.
The configuration page can be found under “Settings – Disk Free” menu.
- Create the directory wp-disk-free in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Upload all the plugin’s file to the newly created directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin using page “Settings – Disk Free”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Disk Free” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Disk Free” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added icons
- data validation optimized
- adapted to WP 5.8.2
- better input management
- fixed translations
- fixed textual info
- added notification email for free disk space back to normal
- first internal release