When you sell a product at a reduced price by WooCommerce, you want to show to the customer the applied discount, calculated by subtracting the sale price from the regular price.
This plugin let you shows that discount not only in the cart, as to say before the purchase, but even after, in orders, notices, invoices, etc. because it records, inside the WooCommerce order, the discount applied in that moment.
Quando vendi un prodotto a un prezzo scontato su WooCommerce, vuoi mostrare al cliente lo sconto applicato, calcolato sottraendo il prezzo ridotto dal prezzo normale.
Questo plugin ti consente di mostrare lo sconto non solo nel carrello, cioè prima dell’acquisto, ma anche dopo, negli ordini, negli avvisi, nelle fatture, ecc., perché registra, all’interno dell’ordine WooCommerce, lo sconto applicato in quel momento.
Tested up to:
- WooCommerce v. 3.4.0
- WPML Multilingual CMS v. 3.9.4
- WooCommerce Multilingual v. 4.2.10
Translations in your language
- Italian (it_IT)
- Our plugin is fully WPML Compatible.
If you find any issue, let us know here!
Help us to translate the plugin in your language. You can do it here.
Steps to install this plugin.
Be sure you’re running WooCommerce 3.0+
- In the downloaded zip file, there is a folder with name ‘woo-sale-price’
- Upload the ‘woo-sale-price’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Read the usage instructions in the description.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Sale Price” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woo Sale Price” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.2 – 2017/08/15
- Bug fixing
0.1 – 2017/05/03
- Initial version of plugin