This is a PayWorks Pro Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
If the customer can’t pay with your payment gateways, give him the opportunity to submit the order and pay via PayWorks. The plugin is very simple and effective. The more important is it’s very easy to setup and use.
PayWorks Pro allows you to securely sell your products online using In-Context Checkout to help you meet security requirements without causing your theme to suffer. In-Context Checkout uses an api, hosted on PayWorks’ servers, that overlays the checkout form and provides a secure means for your customers to enter their account information.
Also, with Integrated PayWorks Setup (Easy Setup), connecting to PayWorks is as simple, you just have to enter your user id on PayWorks and the secret key. Those can be found in your PayWorks dashboard.
Set Up Instructions –
Upon installing the PayWorks WooCommerce Extension, you will need to set it up for your store. Please follow below steps to complete set up.
- Log in to your PayWorks Dashboard at https://www.payworks.bs/login.html
- Go to Update Profile screen, here – https://www.payworks.bs/myaccount/updatemyprofile.html
- You will see a placeholder there for ‘Secret Key’, which is an alphanumeric string. Please copy it and logout from your PayWorks dashboard.
- Login to your woo commerce store where you want to set up this plugin, go to Woocommerce->Settings.
- Click on the Checkout tab.
- In Checkout options, please click on PayWorks™ Payment.
- You will see a placeholder for PayWorks Key. Paste the Secret Key here.
- Once pasted, please click on the ‘Save changes’ button at the bottom of the page and its done.
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce PayWorks Pro Payment Gateway” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The
WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
- Does this plugin work with credit cards?
This plugin supports payments using credit cards. The new Smart Payment Buttons feature allows payments in a single stack—without needing to leave the merchant’s website.
- Does this support Checkout with PayWorks from the cart view?
- Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
No, for now sandbox feature is not available.
- Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the Plugin Forum.
- Will this plugin work with my theme?
Yes, this plugin will work with any theme, but may require some styling to make it match nicely. If you’re
looking for a theme with built in WooCommerce integration we recommend Storefront.
- New Release Updates
- Now you can choose to absorb the processing fees, it means users will not have to pay the PayWorks processing fee. The choice is yours.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce PayWorks Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors