WooCommerce PayLeap Payment Gateway allows you to accept payments in your Woocommerce store. It authorizes credit card payments and processes them securely with your PayLeap Merchant Account.
- Easy to install and configure
- Compatible with WordPress/Woocommerce plugins
- You don’t need any extra plugins or scripts to process the Transaction
- Accepts all major credit cards
Merchant Account Requirement
This Plugin requires that you have a PayLeap Merchant Account to accept credit card and debit card payments. If you do not have a PayLeap Account, please contact us at (224) 677-0283 x 2.
Woo Payments with PayLeap was developed with localization in mind and is ready for translation.
If you’re interested in helping translate please let us know!
Developers can contribute to the source code on the Woo Payments with PayLeap Git repository on GitHub.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Woo Payments PayLeap and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting older versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Where can I find my PayLeap API credentials?
- Login to your PayLeap merchant account.
- Click Preferences in the menu bar on the left.
- Click the Create Transaction Key link under the Preferences section.
- Make note of your App Login ID.
- Click the Submit button to create a new transaction key.
- Make note of your new transaction key.
- Proceed to the plugin settings to enter the values accordingly.
Contributors & Developers
“Woo Payments with PayLeap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial stable release.