WCS Web Maintenance is a lightweight, elegant and powerful solution that allows you to change a website to “Under Construction” or “Site closed for maintenance” while you can make changes to the content, design and configuration.
- Configure text message and color styles
- For administrators, add a widget to “Dashboard”
- Customize type of users for those who must restrict access to the site
- English (EN)
- Spanish (ES)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
wcs-web-maintenancedirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the WCS Web Maintenance settings page and configure it
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WCS Web Maintenance” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WCS Web Maintenance” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version