QPayPro – WooCommerce Payment Gateway
This is a basic pluging to connect your your woocommerce store with QPayPro payment Gateway. If the transaction is successful the order status will be changed to “processing”. If the payment charge failed the order status will be changed to “cancelled”. If something is wrong with the connection between your server and the QPayProCard server the order status will be changed to “on-hold”. After successful transaction the customer is redirected to the default WP thank you page.
You are using the QPayPro for WooCommerce plugin developed by Digital Labs. If you need assistance configuring the plugin, help with your eCommerce site or just want to say hi, feel free to contact us here. We will be happy to work with you.
Use the wordpress support forum for any questions regarding the plugin, or if you want to improve it.
Looking to contribute code to this plugin? Go ahead and fork the repository over at GitHub.
(submit pull requests to the latest “release-” tag).
To start using the “QPayPro – WooCommerce Payment Gateway”, first create an account at QPayPro.com. They will provide you with your account api keys.
Make sure you take a look at their Terms and Conditions to see if their service is a good match for your eCommerce website.
After you have your QPayPro account active:
- Head to Woocommerce Settings and click on the Checkout tab.
- On checkout options you should see the option “QPayPro”, click on it.
- Enable the payment gateway byt checking the checkbox that reads “Enable this payment gateway”.
- Fill the form with your account information.
- Click on save changes and you should be ready to start accepting credit cards with QPayPro Card.
Rember that this plugin works only for the Epay mode, and only for purchases from Guatemala and in Guatemalan Quetzals currency. You can use this data to make the testing:
CC Number: 4111-1111-1111-1111
Ex date: 08/22
If you are interested in a more custom solution reach out to us at DigitalLabs.agency and we will be happy to work with you.
Installing “QPayPro – WooCommerce Payment Gateway” can be done either by searching for “QPayPro – WooCommerce Payment Gateway” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How do I contribute?
We encourage everyone to contribute their ideas, thoughts and code snippets. This can be done by forking the repository over at GitHub.
What key features are missing in this plugin that are already available on the paid version of the plugin?
The main features that are not included in this free plugin are:
– Support for both modes (Cybersource and ePay).
– Support for Visa Cuotas and Master Cuotas.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Gateway for QPayPro on WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Payment Gateway for QPayPro on WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Integration with QPayProCard to acept credit card payments.