infinpay’s latest, most complete payment processing solution. Accept credit/debit cards and local payment methods. Turn on only infinpay options or process a full suite of payment methods.
Built and supported by WooCommerce and infinpay.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Setup and Configuration
Follow the steps below to connect the plugin to your infinpay account:
- After you have activated the WooCommerce infinpay Payments plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- The Payment methods list will include infinpay options. Click on infinpay
- Fill in the Merchant Code, API Key, API Secret value which provided from infinpay upon your registration.
- You may configure the Title, Description for your infinpay
- Environment: Sandbox or Live allowed you to switch the environment to do testing on Sandbox before your page go to live.
An answer to that question.
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“infinpay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.0 – 2023-06-15
- Initial release.