BuddyPress search allows your to search your community elements along with WordPress Post, Pages and Custom Post Type.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
Does it will display commulative results for all BuddyPress Components?
Yes, it will display all results along with custom post type which are enabled from backend settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: Undefine index warning
- Fix: #21 – Console Error displaying after plugin activated
- Fix: (#19) Fixed – Live search not working in buddypress search widget
- Fix: (#7) Fixed typo change in plugin welcome page
- Fix: #12 – Database error when check the multi fields option
- Initial Release