Need custom tab to your WooCommerce product? Custom product tab plugin can add any number of tabs to your WooCommerce products. Can add any custom content to product page by using this extension.
By using this WooCommerce extension you can create global tabs and assign them to products under specific categories or tags.
Sortable products tabs help to customise the WooCommerce product page.
You can add additional product images, product description etc to the custom tabs. And also supports WordPess shortcodes.
- Unlimited tabs for individual product
- Global tabs – Create reusable tabs and add tab to multiple products at one click
- Tab position option to arrange tabs
- Easy to use interface
- WP editor is there to add Image, HTML, shortcodes to product tab content
- Filters for developers to alter tab content and position.
- Translation compatible
- Nickname for tabs to identify same title tabs in backend and also useful while preparing code snippets
Our other free solutions
- In your WordPress admin panel, got to Plugins -> New Plugin, search for “Custom Product Tabs For Woocommerce” and click install now.
- Activate the plugin
Where can I add tabs to a product?
On product edit screen in WooCommerce, you will find “Custom Tabs” in the left corner of the Product Data box.
Is it possible to delete a tab?
Can I add HTML content?
Yes. Tab content section uses standard WP editor. So you can add any HTML content.
Does it supports shortcodes?
Yes it supports WordPess shortcodes.
How many tabs can I add to a single product?
There is no restriction for tab count. Multiple tabs for individual products are allowed.
What are global tabs?
Global tabs are reusable tabs that can be assigned to multiple products by their category or tags.
Can I arrange these tabs?
Yes. You can arrange product specific tabs as well as global tabs.
Is there any filter available to edit tabs?
Yes. Filters available to alter tab content and tab position. So developers can programmatically manage the tabs.
Is it possible to delete the tabs?
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Product Tabs For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Product Tabs For WooCommerce” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom Product Tabs For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Checked okay with WooCommerce High-Performance order storage (COT)
- Tested okay with WC 7.5
- [Bug fix] Divi layout builder is not loading. @focusaid, @wilsonorganisation Thanks for pointing out the issue.
- Added product category/tag columns in admin global tab listing page
- Tested okay with WC 7.3
- Tested okay with WP 6.1.1
- Added tab nickname option for product specific tabs
- Tested okay with WC 6.8
- Tested okay with WP 6.0.1
- Tested okay with WC 6.7
- Tested okay with WP 6.0
- Added tab nickname option for global tabs
- Help doc link added in Tab position section
- Tested okay with WC 6.3
- Tested okay with WP 5.9
- Tested okay with WC 5.5
- Tested okay with WP 5.8
- Tested okay with WC 5.4
- Tested okay with WC 5.2
- Tested okay with WC 5.1
- Tested okay with WP 5.7
- Tested okay with WC 4.9
- Tested okay with WP 5.6
- Tested okay with WC 4.5.2
- Tested okay with WP 5.5.1
- WooCommerce 4.4 Support added.
- WordPress 5.5 Support added.
- WooCommerce 4.0 Support added.
- WordPress 5.4 Support added.
- [Improvement] Global tabs added
- [Improvement] Tab position option added
- WooCommerce 3.9 Support added.
- [Improvement] WP editor added to tab content section
- Initial Version