Why would you use a form or a chatbot when you could just be you? With VideoAsk, get face-to-face with your audience in a ridiculously simple & fast way.
Collect feedback on your product and learn from your audience. Collect testimonials to promote your brand. Get personal with your website visitors and collect more leads. Save time when hiring by getting to know your applicants.
Don’t take our word for it
“VideoAsk is a game changer for my business…”
Tara – Creative Coach from thebiscuitfactory.ie
“I love it because of the simplicity…”
Kia – Tech Minimalist from macjunky.com
“Quick & Easy way to know our employees better”
Zach – Instructional Design Manager
VideoAsk makes collecting responses from your audience easy & engaging by leveraging the power of video.
- Create a VideoAsk in seconds on videoask.com/app
- Embed it on your website by pasting the link in the block settings
- Collect answers on any device. Video and audio responses are transcribed automatically
Meet people in your ‘Inbox’
Manage your interactions with the VideoAsk inbox and get face to face with your audience.
- Reply to new leads via email or video (coming soon)
- Enable email/push notifications
- Export all you answers to .csv
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Add the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your VideoAsk through the “Add block” button that has been added to post/pages editor aside of the Media Button
- Add your VideoAsk URL and select from the options available
- How can I add a VideoAsk to my content?
- Click the “Add block“ button, which opens a search field. Look for VideoAsk from your installed blocks. Once added, click on your new block and then click the Gear icon to open your VideoAsk block settings. Paste the URL of the VideoAsk you want to embed, then choose your embed options.
Contributors & Developers
“VideoAsk by Typeform | Get personal with your audience through beautiful video interactions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- transition to videoask.com urls
- create basic VideoAsk plugin for WordPress