Update the default number of variations allowed in WooCommerce.
You no longer need to edit wp-config.php directly which reduces the chance of causing errors on your WordPress site.
Another added bonus is that the option is located intuitively in the
WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Variation Max tab so that users can easily and quicly locate the option.
This plugin filters WC_MAX_LINKED_VARIATIONS, the constant that holds the variation max value.
- Edit variation maximum easily
- Less error prone than editing wp-config.php
- Intuitively placed in WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Variation Max
- After downloading the ZIP file,
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the downloaded zip file.
For Mac Users
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
- Click “Install Now” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
How do I use it
- Simply navigate to WooCommerce > Settings
- Click the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Click the ‘Variation Max’ field, then enter you’re numerical value
- Click ‘Save Changes’, then navigate to your variations panel in WooCommerce
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Variation Max for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.