Add a list of your latest blog entries on any page.
With simple shortcode you can place a list of your latest news (or other blog category) on any page or post.
This is a simple plugin based on a query by Sachethan G Reddy that fetches the latest posts titles from any given category.
Use the following shortcode anywhere on your page or post following the examples below:
replace the word news in this example with the category that you would like to use.
[utech_latest_posts category='news' limit=10]
this example limits the number of results to 10 instead of the default which is 5 entries
The plugin is simple to install:
- You can use the WordPress installer, or you can install the plugin
manually by uploading the entire plugin folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place shortcode on your page, eg.
- The shortcode does not return anything
This is most likely because the category name you used in your shortcode is not present or misspelled.
- Any other question
Please contact the author at http://www.utechworld.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Utech List Post Titles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Utech List Post Titles” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.0 [July 11, 2010]
– newly released by Meini, Utech Computer Solutions
– introduced the use of shortcodes
1.0 [July 07, 2009]
– first release by Sachethan G Reddy