Visit itickerapp.com and signin with Twitter to create and configure your iTICKER toolbar.
In your WordPress admin area, go to the Plugins page and activate the ITICKER plugin.
From the Appearance menu, select ITICKER Configuration and enter your ITICKER ID. Get your ITICKER ID by signing in at www.itickerapp.com, clicking on ‘My iticker’, selecting ‘install’ and then ‘WordPress’ from the list of supported platforms. Your ID will be in the instructions.
Follow iTICKER to stay up-to-date with new developments.
Contact us at support [at] itickerapp [dot] com if you need any help installing the plugin or have any feature requests.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“iticker – The information ticker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 18 July 2010: New iTICKER widget.
- 20 July 2010: Update documentation.
- 23 July 2010: Update documentation.
- 12 September 2010: Update documentation. FLickr Module added.
- 14 September 2010: Minor bugs fixed.
- 11 October 2010: Update description.
- 1 December 2010: Update description and add new screen shots.
- 30 January 2011: Large update to flickr module.
- 18 February 2011: Introduce new icons and twitter follow button.
- 21 February 2011: Minor styling issues resolved.
- 11 March 2011: New features for Twitter App.