Tournament Bracket Generator provides an easy way to create a stunning bracket for any sport or event. Tournament Bracket Generator creates the bracket based on 4 setting fields in the settings page. The bracket is generated from the admin dashboard and then placed on any page using the [bracket] shortcode.
- Supports any bracket with 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 teams/items
- Include a name for each match in the bracket
- Supports “Best of One”, “Best of Three”, “Best of Five” match format
- Shortcode to apply the bracket to any page
Coming in future updates
- Support for any number of teams
- Randomize team layout
- Seeds for teams
Tournament Bracket Generator uses the shortcode [bracket] in order to place the bracket on a page.
The following shortcode accepts 1 attribute.
The class attribue is optional and is used to add a css class to the bracket.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Through the admin dashboard navigate to personalize/Tournament Bracket Generator
- Once at the Tournament Bracket Generator settings page fill out the necessary fields for your desired bracket
- After saving the settings for your bracket navigate to the “Bracket Preview” tab to view your bracket and advance teams
- When you have completed your bracket you can place it on any page by using the [bracket] shortcode
- Where is the settings page for Tournament Bracket generator located?
The settings page is located under appearance/Tournament Bracket Generator
- I created a bracket, how do I put it on a page?
To place the bracket on a page use the shortcode [bracket]. See Other Notes or the readme.txt for more information on the shortcode and its accepted attributes.
- How many teams/items can I have in my bracket?
Tournament Bracket Generator only excepts teams/items in numbers of 4, 8, 16, 32, 64.
- I applied the counter option to my bracket but letters are showing in the boxes instead of numbers
That error is encountered when the counter option is added to a bracket that has already been saved. Clear the bracket to have the counter appear as expected.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tournament Bracket Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release of Tournament Bracket Generator