Book appointments online directly from your WordPress website with Time Slot, an easy to use plugin and simple booking form.
- Email – Send emails to customers and staff when appointments are booked or canceled
- Customize – Style your booking form to fit your brand and match the look and feel of your website
- Coupons – Offer discounts or promotions as a percentage or flat rate with your own coupon codes
- Unlimited – Create an unlimited number of appointments, staff members, services, customers, and coupons
- Cut-Off Time – Set a minimum time that customers can book before each service
- Manage – Add, edit, cancel and delete appointments from the admin dashboard
- Staff – Manage employee contact info, services, and days off
- Customers – Manage customer contact info, with the option to export the list as a CSV
- Organize – Keep track of your appointments, payments, customers, services and staff in easy to use tables that can be exported as CSV files
- Buffer – Set a buffer time before each service
- Easy Display – Includes a Gutenberg block and Elementor widget to easily display your booking form
- Shortcode – Use the
[timeslot-form]shortcode to display the booking form in Divi, WPBakery, Beaver Builder and more
- iCal – Customer emails include an .ics file that can easily be imported into Microsoft Outlook, Apple Calendar and Google Calendar
- Languages – Translation ready, WPML and Polylang compatible, and fully available in English, Spanish, French, Dutch and German
- Payments – Accept payments on your website with PayPal, Square, Stripe or Mollie
- Refunds – Issue refunds directly from your WordPress dashboard
- Google Calendar – Add, update and delete appointments in your Google Calendar or your WordPress dashboard with Google Calendar 2-way sync
- Import – Import customer contact info from a CSV file
- Reminders – Send reminder emails to customers on the day before an upcoming appointment
Visit our website for more information about Time Slot Pro.
The best WordPress booking plugin for your appointments
Use Time Slot on your website to schedule all of your personal and professional appointments, including:
- Salons – Hair salons, barbershops, tattoo parlors, tanning salons
- Health & Fitness – Yoga classes, personal trainers, dance classes
- Professional – Consultants, lawyers, coaches, accountants, notaries
- Events – Photographers, caterers, wedding planners, musicians
- Home – Real estate agents, contractors, cleaning services, inspectors
- Repairs – Automotive technicians, plumbers, roofers
- Education – Private lessons, coaching, tutors, office hours
- Additional – Client meetings, club activities, much more
For more information on first steps, check out the docs on our website.
- Get Started – Add your timezone, currency and company info
- Set Up Your Services – Add or edit unlimited services
- Set Up Your Staff – Add or edit unlimited staff members
- Customize Your Email – Add your subject and message
- More Guides – Add style, display your form and more
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Time Slot
In your WordPress dashboard, go to the Plugins page and click the Add New button.
Search for Time Slot, and click the Install Now button in the plugin details box.
Click the Activate button, and you’re done!
Get Started Booking with Time Slot
Check out the guides on our website for detailed info on getting started.
Do I need to know how to code to use Time Slot?
No! Time Slot was designed to be easy to use by everyone, so there’s no coding required.
What is the difference between Time Slot and Time Slot Pro?
Time Slot Pro includes the abilities to accept payments through the booking form with PayPal, Stripe, Square or Mollie, process refunds in the WordPress dashboard, import customers from a CSV file, send reminder emails and sync your appointments with your Google Calendar, along with access to support and updates.
How do I display the Time Slot booking form?
Simply add the shortcode
[timeslot-form]to your content by pasting it into a text area. If you are using the WordPress block editor or Elementor builder, just add the Time Slot block or widget. Check out our docs for more info on how to get started.
Can I have more than one Time Slot booking form on the same page?
Unfortunately not. This includes a booking form in the main page area and another booking form in the footer, for example.
Do you offer support?
Yes! Check out our docs or submit a question to the support forum here. For direct email support, upgrade to Time Slot Pro.
Contributors & Developers
“Time Slot – Booking System for Your WordPress Appointments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Time Slot – Booking System for Your WordPress Appointments” has been translated into 20 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Time Slot – Booking System for Your WordPress Appointments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Date: May 18, 2023
– Added multiple language compatibility
Date: April 21, 2023
– Updated translation strings
Date: March 31, 2023
– Updated jQuery DatePicker styles
Date: March 23, 2023
– Added autoloader
– Added class to stop scripts from loading on frontend pages with no form
Date: March 11, 2023
– Added additional appearance settings
Date: February 17, 2023
– Updated email headers
Date: January 26, 2023
– Updated field validations
Date: December 15, 2022
– Added new data table class
Date: December 07, 2022
– Updates to database structure
Date: November 30, 2022
– Internationalized currency
Date: November 11, 2022
– Internationalized dates
– Added success message for refunds
Date: October 28, 2022
– Improved tab navigation responsive styles
– Style updates for Gutenberg block preview
Date: October 20, 2022
– Fixes a bug where date was becoming fully booked on frontend datepicker
Date: October 14, 2022
– Added Elementor booking form widget
Date: September 2022
– Launched Time Slot