Survicate – customer surveys & feedback button for your website
With Survicate, you can collect feedback using contextual, joy-to-take surveys that feel like a part of your website. Reach the right people at the right time, and ask about what’s most relevant to your business. You can also embed a feedback button on your site to receive ideas and bug alerts from visitors continuously.
Survicate has got you covered on all fronts – so you can focus on uncovering game-changing insights and creating websites that convert. And we give you a chance to try it all out on a free plan!
One-time tracking code installation will allow you to collect feedback from your website visitors effortlessly – using our two powerful products:
- Website Feedback Surveys – CHECK SAMPLE SURVEY
- Feedback Button
- Understand your website visitors better.
Segment your audience based on specific criteria – goals, behaviors, interests, and more! Ask why they leave and uncover other crucial insights to improve the messaging and content on your website.
- Generate more leads.
Trigger targeted and unobtrusive contact forms on your website to collect lead data, and send it to your favourite tools. Build your newsletter lists or invite people to interviews– it’s that simple!
- Measure customer satisfaction & NPS of returning visitors.
Find out how your users feel about your product. Identify struggle areas and improve services to create experiences your audience really want.
- Improve your website based on visitors’ insights.
Give your Customers an easy way to report bugs, suggest improvements or share ideas – all with the Survicate Feedback Button. React quickly, and run A/B tests to validate your hypotheses.
Main features (surely, there’s more!)
- 1-click installation
- Custom CSS to help you create brand-friendly surveys
- Advanced survey targeting
- Analysis dashboard – data visualisation and filtering options
- Data Export ( XLS, CSV, Google Sheets)
- Skip / Conditional logic
- Sample survey templates library – EXAMPLES
- تحليلات قوقل
- CRMs, such as HubSpot, Intercom
- Marketing automation tools, such as Mailchimp
- Collaboration tools, such as Slack
- …and more – CHECK HERE
More about Survicate here: https://survicate.com
/wp-content/plugins/directory or add it from the plugin menu
- Activate your plugin
- Go to Settings – Survicate
- Enter your Survicate Workspace Key to connect your Survicate and WordPress accounts.
Do I need Survicate account to use this plugin?
Yes, and you can create your account for free! Create your account
No credit card required. You can collect up to 50 responses/month on our free plan.
Will my surveys work on mobile as well?
Website surveys & feedback button are created with responsive design, so all widgets adapt to mobile users. You can choose whether survey will be displayed on mobile, desktop or both.
Will Survicate slow down my website?
No – it doesn’t block or slow down any of the elements in your site from loading. Our script is very light, as we do not store all the widget settings in its code.
Is Survicate GDPR compliant?
Yes! At Survicate, we write Customer with a capital „C”. We do our best to implement services that fulfill our Customers’ needs. One of the most important Customers’ requirement is the security of their data. That is why for us it is paramount. Survicate understands how the fulfillment of GDPR obligations will improve protection of our Customers’ data. Read more here.
Contributors & Developers
“Survicate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version
- Small copy fixes
- Copy changes
- Major change in functionality
- Detect CURL
- Manual tracking code option
- Organizations implementation
- Easier installation flow and reliability improvements
- Updated tracking code
- Added missing stylesheet
- Once configured, the plugin will inform your Survicate account of a successful tracking code installation