SuperBuzz is an easy way to increase user engagement. Use SuperBuzz to send visitors targeted push notifications so they keep coming back. It takes just a few minutes to install.
SuperBuzz has been rigorously tested to handle even the highest volume use cases with reliability and ease of use.
After setup, your visitors opt-in to receive push notifications when you publish a new post. Visitors receive these notifications even after they’ve left your website, thus driving re-engagement.
Contact https://www.superbuzz.io/contact-us if you have any questions. We’d love to hear from you!
For any inquiry please contact us at email@example.com
SuperBuzz is an artificial intelligence (AI) company specializing in marketing technology. Our fresh, new SaaS platform applies natural language processing to automate content creation and drive traffic. The SuperBuzz algorithm was designed by a group of machine learning pioneers committed to improving online marketing. Marketers use SuperBuzz to harness the power of AI and create eye-grabbing content.
SuperBuzz Inc. is a publicly-traded company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “SPZ”.
Supports Chrome (Desktop) and Firefox (Desktop) on HTTPS sites.
Automatic Notifications – Send notifications to followers every time you publish a new post. Or set up a reminder that gets automatically sent to them if they haven’t visited for a few days.
Targeting Segments – Send notifications to specific visitors based on language, number of times they’ve visited your blog, or even set up your own user attributes that you can target.
SuperBuzz 3rd Party as external service
The plugin uses 3rd party external service developed by SuperBuzz in order to communicate with SuperBuzz servers:
- The push notification service worker file https://app.superbuzz.io/sdk/SuperBuzzSDKWorker.js:
SuperBuzz service worker library for browser push notifications, this file is required by browsers to register push notification service worker.
- The SuperBuzz js library file https://app.superbuzz.io/SuperBuzzSDK.lib.js:
SuperBuzz SDK library file to manage push notifications flow from SuperBuzz server with authenticated website owner credentials
and also responsible for sending website visitors events to SuperBuzz AI server.
for more information please check our website at https://www.superbuzz.io/
and our terms of service at https://www.superbuzz.io/terms-of-service/
- Install SuperBuzz from the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the SuperBuzz plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the SuperBuzz plugin from your WordPress settings dashboard.
- Follow the instructions on the Setup page.
How do I enable push notifications for my site?
To enable push notifications for your site using SuperBuzz, follow these steps:
- Install and activate the SuperBuzz plugin.
- Go to the SuperBuzz settings page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the “Setup” tab and follow the instructions to configure your push notification settings.
- Save the changes, and push notifications will be enabled for your site.
Are push notifications supported on mobile devices?
Currently, SuperBuzz supports push notifications on desktop browsers such as Chrome and Firefox. Mobile support is not available at this time.
Is SuperBuzz compatible with other plugins?
SuperBuzz is designed to work well with most plugins that follow WordPress coding standards. If you encounter any compatibility issues, please reach out to our support team for assistance.
How can I get support for SuperBuzz?
For any questions, issues, or feedback related to SuperBuzz, you can contact our support team by visiting our website: https://www.superbuzz.io/contact-us. We are dedicated to helping you get the most out of our plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SuperBuzz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added support for Firefox (Desktop) push notifications.
- Implemented targeting segments for more personalized notifications.
- Improved reliability and performance for high volume use cases.
- Added automatic notifications feature.
- Fixed minor bugs and compatibility issues.
- Initial release of SuperBuzz plugin.