Broadcast simple, important alerts across your multisite network. Also great for single sites.
Features of Site Alert:
* Display alert(s) in the Homepage with option to show in all pages of a site.
* Native WordPress WYSIWYG message creation box for simplicity with media support.
* Choice of hardcoded at the different parts of the page, or make it a pop-up modal.
* Indicate different priority levels (colors) and icons.
* Set a date range to publish/unpublish the alert.
Features as a Network Admin
* Show alert across all all sites in your multisite network.
* Exclude alert(s) from certain sites.
* Site Groups manager to provide easier bulk exclusions.
* WordPress 5.7 (untested in previous versions)
* PHP 7.3 (untested in previous versions)
* Locate ‘Site Alert’ on the WP Dashboard menu.
* Create an alert or click on the title of the alert to edit it.
* Type your message in the WP text editor.
* In the ‘Behavior’ section, ‘Embed in page’ and/or ‘Pop-Up’ must be selected.
Contributors & Developers
“Super Simple Site Alert” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Super Simple Site Alert” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.