Finally here’s the plugin you only need to power up your blog. With this plugin, you get the below features:
- Post like button
- Post views counter
- Post reviews system with 5 star rating system (paginated)
- Related posts
- Smart columns for related posts
- Post share links
- Out of the box styling
- Adapts with any theme you are using
- Fully customizable
- Take over controls with dedicated options page
Great news for theme developers!!
Super Blog Pack uses template functionality. That means you can integrate this plugin into your theme and override it’s plugin to customize anything you want! See “How can I customize it” under the FAQ section for more info.
More features are coming soon!
Installation is same as any other plugins 🙂
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/super-blog-packdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress Plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress
- Now go to “Super Blog Pack” menu from dashboard to manage options!
- Why I see like, views, share, rating only on single post, not archive or search?
Some themes dont apply WordPress’s default content filter on archive or search pages. That doesn’t allow any plugin to detect where the post is being shown. So the plugin can’t hook with the content and can’t add elements there. But on the single page, it’s always available to hook and add buttons, links and ratings.
- How can I customize it?
- Copy the
templatesfolder to the theme you are using.
- Rename the folder you copied to your theme to
- Customize each files that you want.
- Not required but recommended that you only keep the files that you need to customize in your theme folder. So other files gets loaded from the plugin itself.
It’s recommended that you create a child theme and use that. Because every time you update your theme, you’ll lose your custom edits.
- Copy the
- I’m a theme developer, I want to integrate this to my theme
Just add your theme support by this code:
add_theme_support('ts-super-blog-pack-advanced'). Now use the functions below to show different elements:
ts_sbp_meta() - To show post meta ts_sbp_reviews() - For post review section ts_sbp_related_posts() - For related posts ts_sbp_share() - For post share links
Now customize templates for your theme with the guide described on the question above.
Detailed documentation with hooks and functions are coming soon!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Super Blog Pack: Like, Share, Review, Ratings all in one” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial releast.