Sugar Calendar is a sweet, simple, elegant Event Calendar plugin for WordPress that keeps event management incredibly simply. This add-on plugin lets you easily display a Google Map of the event location on the event details page.
This plugin requires Sugar Calendar.
- Activate the plugin
- Enter an address in the Event Configuration meta box
- The Google Map will be automatically displayed below the event description
None at this time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sugar Calendar – Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sugar Calendar – Google Maps” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: Console warnings for Google API debugging
- Fixed: Cache deleted when API key is updated
- Fixed: HTML Markup
- Fixed: No map output when no API key is saved
- Fixed: Incorrect text-domains
- Fixed: Legacy support for Sugar Calendar 2.0.16
- Fixed: Use API key in all locations
- Fixed: Styling improvements with default themes
- Fix: API error when loading map due to missing API key
- Tweak: Added compatibility for upcoming version 2.0 of Sugar Calendar
- Fixed bug with Google Maps not showing on the /events archive page
- Fixed issue with maps not working due to missing API keys
- Fixed issue with map not showing
- Properly support http and https pages
- Updated Google Maps API to v3
- Improved map display on responsive pages
- Added localization
- First offical release!