A simple, accessible, user friendly and fully customizable radio player for WordPress. You can embed fully featured radio player in WordPress’s posts, pages, widget areas as well as templete files . It has tons of options that fit radio player needs.
How to use ?
Here is a quick tutorial.
StreamCast Radio Player Plugin for WordPress offer you a complete solutions to integrate fully functional radio player on your site, that will amaze your visitors.
- Fully customizable: Make the player look how you want with the markup you want.
- Extensive Compatibility: Works great with Shoutcast, Icecast, and other compatible streaming servers.
- Player Skins : It has 80+ Player skins ready and Every skin is unique.
- Player type: Many types of radio player available. You can switch between radio player types such as Minimal, Standard, Advanced, Ultimate, etc…
Themes: Ultimate radio player contains a few themes.
Custom Color: Change the Player color scheme to look good with your radio player.
Sidebar Widget: Widget ready! Which allows you to set the radio player in the sidebar area.
Responsive: Works great with any device with any screen size.
Position: You can set the player position in left, right, and center of the container.
AutoPlay: While you turn autoplay on, the player will start playing the stream automatically after loading the continging page.
- Elementor: Its works great with elementor page builder (Paste the shortcode in Elementor)
- User friendly interface: This plugin come up with a clean and easy to use interface which gives you an excellent experience.
ShortCode: The ShortCode API enabled you to embed the model anywhere in the site.
To embed Radio Player in Post, Page or Widget area you have to generate a ShortCode first. To generate a ShortCode follow the steps below.
- Go to -> StreamCast from admin Dashboard menu -> Add New.
- Paste a stream url, and configure the player according to your preferences.
- Click the Save button
- Copy the Generated ShortCode form that screen and Paste it in a ShortCode block within any post, page, or widgets.
How to embed Radio Player in sidebar widget area
Please follow these steps below to embed a radio player into the page sidebar
- Generate a shortCode of the radio player.
- Heads up to, Appearance > Widgets from admin Dashboard menu
- Add a ShortCode block in your preferred Widget (You will get a list of all available widget here)
- Paste the ShortCode in the ShortCode block.
Attention, Please read the following instruction to work the player properly.
The stream will not more play in Google Chrome 80+
As of Google Chrome 80, mixed content is no longer supported. If the stream is without SSL and the website is with SSL, the stream will no longer be played. Other browsers follow the example of Google. The solution is to set the stream to SSL.
More you can read here: https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/no-more-mixed-messages-about-https.html
How to setup free SSL for your Shoutcast Server Software:
LIVE DEMO -> Check the Demos
in post / pages/ or any widget area to Embed a player.
if you want to use custom background color add background attribute in the shortCode like that
[stream url="http://188.8.131.52:80/live" background="gray"]
.You can use color name or color code between double quotations.
Like the plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
This plugin provides 1 block.
- StreamCast - Radio Player for WordPress
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use shortcode in page, post or in widgets.
- If you want the player in your theme php file, Place
<?php echo do_shortcode('YOUR_SHORTCODE'); ?>in your template file.
The player is not playing my Live stream, What can i do now ?
Please check that the Protocols of Live Stream and Website. If your website running in Https (Secure) and your stream is Http (Unsecure) then modern browsers may not play that stream. Please try to keep both protocol same.
The Second Player is not showing as the First one ?
You cannot embed more than one player in a single page.
Contributors & Developers
“StreamCast – Radio Player for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added player theme.
- Added Ultimate radio Player type
- Added custom color in player settings.
- Added modern skins.
- Initial Release