This plugin provides several dynamic tags. They’re all found under the “Solid Dynamics” section.
Custom Callback: An Elementor dynamic tag and jet engine macro to allow you to call any function you want. Write the function in functions.php, then call it from Elementor. Helpful for teams of developers and designers working together.
Menu: Returns the ids of the post of a specific menu id
Parent Meta: Retrieves the meta value of the parent post based on the entered meta key
Also, the plugin passes the current post as the first argument to the function, helpful for built-in wp functions that take the post as the first argument.
- Download, unzip, and upload the plugin folder to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Solid Dynamics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fix: Do not try to load JetEngine if plugin is nto preseent
- Bug fix: Escape custom callback output with wp_kses_post since it could include html.
- Bug fix: Escape the menu output with esc_html since it should only be comma-separated ids.
- Feature: Add menu dynamic tag.
- Feature: Initial release