Social Menu is an extremely lightweight plugin for creating menus using social media icons. It uses some clever CSS to find social media URLs in navigation menus and displays the brand icon for the link.
Currently there are no settings, just create a new menu called “Social” and add links to your social media profiles. The plugin will automatically detect these links and add the icons for you.
Please note that this plugin is currently just the base CSS. It contains no settings yet. We will be adding a tonne of Customizer settings in the coming weeks to allow the appearance of social menus to be changed to your liking.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- Have a question about this plugin? Let us know!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial beta release.