IMPORTANT: SMS Notifications for WooCommerce requires WooCommerce 3.0 or higher.
SMS API: Buy SMS credits on mTalkz
SMS Notifications for WooCommerce Sends SMS notifications to your clients for order status changes. You can also receive an SMS message when a new order is received.
- Supported SMS gateway: mTalkz (http://www.mtalkz.com)
- Notify store owner about new orders
- Send SMS notification to client for each order status change
- Customize SMS template for each order status
- Custom signature can be appended to all outgoing SMS
- Support for a large number of standard variables in SMS templates
- Option to add custom variables in SMS templates
- Send international SMS
- Send SMS to billing or shipping address phone
- Automatically insert the international country code prefix to the customer’s phone number
- Can log all outgoing SMS for audit trail
Please refer to plugin documentation at (http://mtalkz.com/woocommerce-plugin/)
- English: by SkillsUp (default language).
Please send a message to email@example.com for any help.
- You can:
- Upload the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP.
- Upload the full ZIP file via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload on your WordPress Administration Panel.
- Search SMS Notifications for WooCommerce in the search engine available on Plugins -> Add New and press Install Now button.
- Upload the
- Activate plugin through Plugins menu on WordPress Administration Panel.
- Set up plugin on WooCommerce -> SMS Notifications for WooCommerce or through Settings link.
- For obtaining credentials, please register at (http://www.mtalkz.com/my-account/)
Contributors & Developers
“SMS Notifications for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SMS Notifications for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improve compatibility with PHP 8.x
- Updated API list
- Renamed and republished
- Fixed a potential security issue in admin interface
- Modified plugin upgrade handling
- If you get db errors, please deactivate and reactivate the plugin
- Allow changes for new functionality even in case of upgrades (without deactivation and reactivation)
- Added options to send Abandoned Cart notifications
- Added support for line breaks in messages using %nl%
- Fix: apply_filters for new order message
- Reduced OTP resend delay from 2 minutes to 30 seconds
- Fixed the issue related to OTP generation in new temaplates
- Please click on Save Settings once for the templates to take effect
- Changed the name of OTP field
- Added options to customize OTP message templates
- Adds option to require OTP at checkout itself
- Visual improvements for Send OTP link
- Makes it more obvious that customers have to click on Send OTP link to receive OTP
- Moved logs to WooCommerce status logs
- Streamlined registration OTP feature
- Renamed variables in global scope to avoid conflicts with other plugins
- Replaced country code input box with country selection dropdown
- Minor fixes for some special cases
- Select pre and post OTP verification order status
- Adds OTP verification for user registration
- Adds OTP based login for default login form
- Adds OTP based login shortcode ‘suwcsms-otp-login’ for OTP based login form anywhere
- Gateway Updated
- Added OTP feature
- Added option to select between 2 APIs
- -FIXED- Signature string was not getting picked correctly
- Initial version.