The European Payments Council Quick Response Code guidelines define the content of a QR code that can be used to initiate SEPA credit transfer (SCT). It contains all the necessary information in clear text. These QR code guidelines are used on many invoices and payment requests in the countries that support it (Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, The Netherlands) enabling tens of millions to pay without requiring manual input leading to lower error rates.
So This plugin help you to generate the QR code in your website. You can fill up the bank info and user just fill the amount and Reference. You can easily get payment from website to your bank.
Easy to use
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the seting panel and fill up your bank details where you want to receive payment.
- Use shortcode [pay] to preview the input fields and the qc code.
- What this plugin use for?
Use it to genaret qc code to make payment to your bank.
- Is it slow my website?
Its a simple and lite plugin so it sould not make your website slow.
- Is there any harmfull code?
There is no junk or harmfull code in this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Single Euro Payments Area QR Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.