The idea was it to create a Ticket System completely for the Front-End, and that’s the result!
This plugin adds a ticket system to your page, to handle Questions, problems or other requests from visitors of your page.
You can use it as a help desk for co-workers in your Intranet or as a contact form for your website for example.
- Completely for the Front-End.
- Independet Login from WordPress, or when you are logged in into WordPress, then you will be automatically logged in.
- E-Mail Notification
- To every ticket you get a link so you can check your ticket and also write with the support like a chat.
- Normal users can take, edit their own and adopt tickets. They also can add appointments.
- Admin users can edit all tickets and allocate tickets to other users.
- You can add notes and solutions to every ticket.
- You can filter tickets for Issuer, name or mail of creator, done tickets, solution or problems.
- Datepicker Field
- Under “New Tickets” the tickets automatically reload every 30 seconds.
Languages and Localization?
The plugin currently comes with the following translations:
simple-support-ticket-systemdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
<?php do_shortcode('[ts_form]'); ?>in your templates or [ts_form] in page edit mode for the ticket submission form.
<?php do_shortcode('[ts_tickets]'); ?>in your templates or [ts_tickets] in page edit mode for the ticket system page.
Contributors & Developers
“Support Ticket System” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Support Ticket System” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed max length for email text.
- Function added to send a ticket-link within the notification e-mails.
- Added Multisite support
- User Guide added
- Fixed search function
- Fixed unintentional backslashes in text
- BIG UPDATE
- Email notification for those who create the ticket. They will be informed when their ticket was “taken”, when it’s “done” and when there is a new answer.
- You can consult and answer your ticket under an generated link.
- Following you can answer when you work on tickets, so it’s kind like a chat.
- Problem Field is renameble now.
- “Report problem” was changed to “Submit”.
- When you updated to 1.2.2 before 19.11.2015 (UTC+1 13:00h) and your wordpress backend doesn’t load anymore please redownload fixed v1.2.2
- Only whitespace in necessary fields isn’t allowed anymore.
- Database Update only loads when user is admin.
- Security Update
- Special thanks to the user “iberiam”
- You can rename the optional fields and the datepicker field.
- You can also hide these fields.
- Appointment field is now the datepicker field.
- Appointment added from the issuer are shown under the ticket itself.
- When logged in Name and Email in Form are not editable.
- PLEASE REACTIVATE THE PLUGIN TO APPLY CHANGES THIS TIME
- When you are already logged in in WordPress, you don’t have to log in again
- When you are logged in, Name and Email will be filled in into submit form
- Added a Title to tickets
- Loading Spinner now with transparent background
- Deleted Salutation because the email function is not ready
- added titles for buttons
- First release